Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVP Toolbar

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

in my OVP there is a main page with one list uibb and two edit pages. Toolbar of main page has a button create, which calls edit page 1 via configuration. Edit page 2 should be calling after selecting a row in list uibb and clicking ab button in list uibb toolbar. Target of this button can not declared via config. Which event I must triggered? CHANGE_CONTENT_AREA?? In which place? In which way?

Pleas help.

THX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

It should be thise way:

lo_fpm = cl_fpm_factory=>get_instance( ).
lo_fpm->raise_event_by_id( if_fpm_constants=>gc_event-change_content_area ).

But how do I set the target content area? This is not working:

io_event->mo_event_data->set_value( exporting iv_key = 'TARGET_CONTENT_AREA'
                                                                     iv_value = 'CONT_CHANGE' ).

CONT_CHANGE means ID of edit page 2 (target content area).

J_R
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Stefan,

if you raise a new FPM event that should trigger the navigation you have to add the event parameter to the new FPM event instance. In your coding example it looks like you would raise the FPM event 'CHANGE_CONTENT_AREA' but add the TARGET_CONTENT_AREA to another event IO_EVENT.

Where do you raise the event 'CHANGE_CONTENT_AREA'? In an OVP AppCC or in feeder class of an GUIBB? Where do you add the event parameter TARGET_CONTENT_AREA?

stefan_kagelmacher
Participant
0 Kudos

Actually I change the config_id of the target uibb (in edit page 1) and call full screen. But I want in case one navigate to edit page 1 and in case two navigate to edit page 2.

Any ideas?