cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC for License Administration Workbench (LAW)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear commuinty,

I just try to configure the LAW in our SAP Solution Manager 4.0. I read the documentation and the help in the service marketplace, but I just don't get the RFC connections work. I opened the transaction SLAW in the solution manager and then I added the system in our landscape. I use the solution manager RFC-Connection "SM_SIDCLNT001_TRUSTED" to reach the remote component system.

When I go to "systems" --> "Change view" --> "Maintain RFC Data" and use the button "Check System overview by RFC" I get an green status.

I already used the report RSLAW_PLUGIN in the component szstem to set the RFC connection to the LAW System. Here I choosed the solution manager RFC-Connection "SM_SIDCLNT001_TRUSTED".

When I now go to the solution manager and use the transaction SLAW with the view "systems" --> "change view" --> "Remote Actions" I use the button "measrement tool" to test the asncron connection. But here comes my problem. the connection won't work. The status turns to yellow and after 2 hours I get an timeout.

I have no idea what I can to. I already read the note 738542 and I checked the listed checkpoints:

Log on to the component system.

Use the RSLAW_PLUGIN program to check which RFC destination was configured for the central system.

Use transaction SM59 to carry out a connection test for this RFC destination.

Carry out a remote login using the same transaction.

Use the RSLAW_PLUGIN program to carry out an RFC transfer to the central system.

What else can I do to make the system work? Are there any transactions were I can see the occured errors in the component system? Is there an posibility to debug the qrf connection and see where are the errors?

Please help me and give me an tip what I can do to make the system work.

Kind regards

Michael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

DoloresCorrea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

Check note 949814 just in case.

Best regards,