Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HANA Certification

shyam_uthaman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Some of you might be certified in HANA.

Can you share the material to pass the exam?

Also, can you please share the pointers to get through the test.

Please send to <removed by moderator> if you have any.

I am a BW resource. having knowledge of HANA only through reading online articles.

Please let me know..

Thanks to all of you.

<Moderator note: Please do not post email addresses (a violation of the Rules of Engagement - http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19331). Also, some people in this thread have asked for material from SAP trainings, either explicitly or implicitly. Providing this material outside of a training is a violation of SAP's intellectual property. Please do not ask for this sort of material.

Best regards,

Ethan Jewett>

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyam,

HA100 and HA300 are the documents for your HANA implementation certifciaton.

Regards,

Joseph(JC)

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Please go through the material in help portal. I passed my exam with it.

Thanks,

Sri.

0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

Thanks For your reply.

Just for my understanding , In Help portal guides are available .are those guides sufficient for the passing the exam  ?  please guide.

thanks & regards

abhishek

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Yup, that should be good enough. Look for all the documentation in SCN, demo's videos.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/elearn?rid=/webcontent/uuid/e04da73b-3a72-2e10-969a-b032c46e7509

In google you can search for tzhana course. You should find one.

Also hands on is important. Get the free trial from SAP.

Thanks,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

I'm also preparing for certification without the official course.

"Optimization" is listed as a topic to pass the Hana certification (C_HANAIMP_1).

I feel unsure how to prepare for this topics. Is this about modelling? Could you give me some advise what this topics are about and how to prepare for it?

Kr,

Rudolf

Srisap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rudolf,

Even I was confused with Optimization section on what question might be asked. I was under the impression that it would related to SQL/SQLScript statements that we use... and so on....

Check out the

SAP HANA™ Database – Development Guide_sp04.pdf. I the last few pages go through all those details about best practices.

But actually the questions that came to me where related to other areas to. Optimization not just SQL/SQLScript but it can be anything else related to Hana. I cannot recollect the questions as of now...but if you have read through all the pdf docs in the help portal then you should be good.

If you are a BOBJ person questions about reporting would be easy for you. If not then learn the definitions of the clients used and so on.

P.S: Exam is easy. ...

Best of Luck.

Thanks,

Sri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot for your helpful answer!

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyam,

I assume you are speaking of certification C_HANAIMP_10 (Certified Application Associate).

Please note that there is also the certification C_HANATEC_10 (Certified Technology Associate) with a somewhat different scope.
Regards,
Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi ,

Can you please guide me where can i get these  pdf's for passing HANA certification

TZHANA & TZH300 ?

there are few sites which claims  to have certification material but they charge 35-50 usd for that ? Can they be trusted ?how can we verify whether the material in authenticated or not ?

if you any information pls feel free to mail me <removed by moderator>.

thanks & regards

Abhishek Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

You can get TZHANA pdf material in google serach and the other one you need to get from SAP partner edge portal.

Please dont trust any sites for certification material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.