cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How save changes in SICF??

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, I'm trying to save a configuration in transaction SICF's Solman, but returns me the following message "can not change DDIC User Repository or Customizing objects in the customer system.".

Also I tried with the User SAP * and the same message appears. What do I need to have authorization of changes?

Regards

Felipe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try openning your system via SCC4?

Regards, Juan

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Juan, I did login in 000 and after I went to transaction SICF .. I'm doing wrong?

I need to change a setting in the WebGUI page errors.

Regards,

Felipe

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I meantioned before verify in SCC4 that "Cross-Client object changes" are allowed in the client

Regards, Juan

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Juan, I made some changes but could not get permission to change .. Please see the screen:

Whats wrong?

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems ok... are you getting the same message?... maybe you can open your system even more with SE03 -> Set System Change Option -> Set the setting to modifiable.

Regards, Juan

PS: remember to change the settings back after you are finished.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you also attach the screen shot what are u try to perform.

regards,

Meenakshi

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Juan, in SE03, I can not change the options that are "RESTRICTED MODIFIABILITY". My scenario is this:

Any more idea of what can be?

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi, I'm trying check the option DO NOT DISPLAY MESSAGES. Look the screens:

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is simply because you cannot make changes using SAP*, you need to create your own user in 000 and then make the changes.

Regards, Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

Create a specific user-id for yourself as a copy of DDIC. Login with that and try making the changes. Don't try using DDIC or SAP*. DDIC and SAP* can't change standard customzing and repository.

Regards.

Ruchit.

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Bingo Juan!

TKS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Funny I did everything to avoid these warnings, but still keep coming up and I can not log into SOLMAN browser!

Some of you already saw this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u implement SSL ? in the system?

regards,

Meenakshi

luisfel28
Participant
0 Kudos

Meenakshi, I did not implement SSL. Need to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

https means you are using secure port  on 5xx001. there is just waring on it...

https protocol mainly deals with SSL.

aur u can implement SSO . so this page will not be visble any more u can directly access the page.

what i think try for SSO

regards,

Meenakshi