cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Activity for candidate in EIC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are implementing EIC in ECC and would like to create activities for candidates mean object type NA.

Is anyone have done this development? Is that possible to do that? How much work we need to do to open this possibilities?

Best regards,

Anpan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anpan

There is no functionality in ERP EIC that will support this and although I have had several customers with an interest none of them included it in scope.

I would recommend researching a custom solution and if you understand the ERP EIC functionality in detail it will be medium complexity.

Good Luck.

Jarret

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jarret,

Thanks for your replay. I wondering that you could list out things we need to do if we are going for a custom solution.  Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,

Anpan

Pazahanick_Jarr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anpan

Since this would be a custom development there are many variables including customer specific settings that would play a role in a successful solution so without having all those it would be difficult to list out how to build the solution.

That said if you have a core understanding of ERP EIC as well as the customer specific requirements I dont think you will find this that challenging.

Good luck.

Jarret

Answers (0)