SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing transaction in Manual billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone. Greetings.

I came across a Manual billing document in our system, with the billing transaction set to "Final billing for move-out"

How is this set for a manual document.

For other documents, i usually set it in EAMABI/EASIBI selection screen.

But how was it set for a manual document?

Regards,

Joshua.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshva,

Are you talking about bill transaction of invoice or billing transaction of bill document?

If you are talking about invoice billing trans, it will happens only when you do a joint invoice for final bill and manual bill document. If you are talking about bill document billing trans, ideally it should not happened until and unless someone has changed the data at table level.

Hope its clears your query.

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While manual billing you can enter some free text message in the tab ' Texts".

Please check if the comment"Final billing for move-out" mentioned in your manual billing document is set in this way.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin.

The text is empty. I believe the text has nothing to do with this.

I just need to know how the "Billing transaction" field is set.

Regards,

Joshua.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshva,

Are you talking about bill transaction of invoice or billing transaction of bill document?

If you are talking about invoice billing trans, it will happens only when you do a joint invoice for final bill and manual bill document. If you are talking about bill document billing trans, ideally it should not happened until and unless someone has changed the data at table level.

Hope its clears your query.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Thanks Again Rajesh.

It is a billing document. I am not sure how user would have modified in table. Let me check it out and get back to you.

Regards,

Joshua.