cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10.0 Request CUP & Risks Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I'm curently facing an issue with GRC 10.0 Access Request.

I'm requesting acces for a new user for SoD Risks Roles.

In the request, the approver can see risks in the "Risk Violation" Tab, but in the  "User Access"  tab the Risk Violations Column stays in green... is that a normal situation? Do you have an idea of what is happening?

Thanks a lot in advance

Arnott

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arnott,

Green status comes in 2 situations.

"

Green :- There are 2 situations when the role Indicator would be Green. 1. If request is submitted and risk analysis are done and role does not have violations. 2. If request is submitted and risk analysis are done and role does have violations and these are mitigated and mitigated risks are not considered. In this case, role would show no violations and indicator would be green.

"

You can refer to SAP Note "1657044 - How request Indicator works" for more detail.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Thanks for your answer. The fact is that this symptom is occuring when i'm requesting a New User Creation and during the request i'm not mitigating any SoD risks... So The indicator is Green but there are SoD Risks and they are not mitigate. I'm requesting for a Business Role affectation, don't if it can come from this

Regards

Arnott

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Arnott,

Then it would be because of below notes.

1703107 - UAM: Risk indicators not changed on adding/removing items

1619503 - UAM : Risk and mitigation indicator error for business role

1637997 - UAM: Dump on forward request & risk indicators not correct

1647880 - UAM: Incorrect risk indicator for Business & composite role

Please check whether these are implemented into your system. If not, try to implement them and hopefully, your issue would be resolved.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj