cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free goods in Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have activated Free goods determination (Exclusive) and created sales order.In sales order Free goods material is appearing along with the MAIN material and price is calculated for the main material only.I have done PGI and stock is reduced for both the materials.I have raised invoice.

MY REQUIREMENT:

When I have raise invoice,in my Invoice I want only main material should appear instead of main material and free goods.

Please let me know if there is any solution that matches to my requirement.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think it will not be possible, because system will have to pass the accounting entries (100% discount)for Free Goods from Invoice.

Alternatively, you can use Free Goods without Line Item Generation in Free Goods Condition Record.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jignesh,

Can u tell me how to do that.

And I want the free goods to be seen in Order ,Delivery but not in invoice.

Regards

Kiran

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will find them in the invoice as long as your free goods item category TANN (or the Z item category) is relevant for billing. Check the value for 'billing relevance' field for the free goods item category (Tcode VOV7)

Thanks,

Ravi Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked im VOV7 .I have removed billing relevance from A delivery relevent billing document  to Not relevent for billing for TANN item category.

But still the free item is appearig in the invoice item details

Regards

Kiran.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After changing the config...did you create a new sales order? or billing the exisitng sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kiran

If you are talking about the invoice output, then ask your ABAPer to do the necessary in the smartform.

regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I am not asking about the invoice output ,I dont want the free goods to appear in the Invoice items.

Regards

Kiran