cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i find existing Smartform for the Purchase order

0 Kudos

Hi ,

i have a created purchase order .and  i need to do some changes.(that means have to add some fields) in PO using smart forms . how can i find the Existing smart form program for the PO?.can any one help me regarding this????

Regards,

Irinaa

Moderator message : Not enough re-search before posting, discussion locked.

Message was edited by: Vinod Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

laurent_fournier2
Contributor

Hi,

Go to transaction SPRO and then Materials Management--> Purchasing --> Messages --> Forms for messages --> Assign form and program for purchase order.

In this path you will see the corresponding form  and program that is used to print the po depending on the output type.

Regards.

former_member200345
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, take any one of the PO for which the printout has been issued. Display the PO using the tcode ME23N. Click on 'MESSAGES' buttion, here you will find output type, for Ex 'NEU'.

Now, display the tcode NACE, select application type 'EF' and hit on 'OUTPUT TYPES' buttion.

Select the relevant 'OUTPUT TYPE' and double click on 'PROCESSING ROUTINES'. Here, you can the form name for example 'MEDRUCK'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irin,

in transaction NACE find application EF - Purchase Order and then Output types. Find your message output type and choose processing routines. That's it.

Regards

Pawel

Former Member
0 Kudos

very simple:

1 go to tcode NACE.

2 Select application PF -purchase order

and click on output type from application toolbar.

3 select output type NEU (PURCHASE ORDER ) AND double click on

processing routines from left side of screen.

4. in table control -- in medium Print output row--u will find the corresponding smartform name.

may be there present sapscript depends on your system configuration.

revert back if still feel lost.

former_member213851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Irin,

You need Output type and Appication type  to determine the SMARTFORM name and it's driver program from NACE.