cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USER_DET_BA Error in SDOE_WB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

i try to configure my NetWeaver Mobile (SP14) System with Gateway 1.1 (SP8), i´ve got trouble with Activating/Generating the USER_DET_BA Backend Adapter.

In SDOE_WB when i try to Activate, the following Error occurs:

The DOE_MASS_ACTGEN Queue in Client 000 also got an SYSFAIL ("Unable to find generated objects in repository").

I regenerated all other DMs and DOs but i still got Problem with the USER_DET_BA, below a screenshot of the actual Config.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I don't know which application you are generating.

It is SAP BASIS package, backend destination should be NONE but your case is CRM.

What is test result if you point to destination NONE?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its SAP BASIS 7.10.

I changed the Backend Destination via "ESDMA_Application_SETUP" to NONE and it works! Thanks for your answer Masa.

But i still got Problems with the ESDMA_APPLICATION_SETUP at the ESDMA_CONFIGURATION.

In the SDOE_MODELER it says: "

Could not update the local repository for ESDMA 80E0ED04542A1DDDBCA5ADCBD90B121E, version V9G001."

The Remote Logon via SM59 works fine, but i didn't maintained the connections as Trusted Connections, is this mandatory?

Regards,

Daniel

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It looks you are generating old version.

New ESDMA is MAS_CRMSALES_V20.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also got Problems with the MAS_CRMSALES_V20, on my CRM-System is no CRM_ANALYTICS_SALES_BE_CALL BUPA. It fails while generating because of Analytics.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

It sounds you did not follow the configuration guide. Please download the configuration guide from SAP Service Marketplace.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-26601

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

thanks to the Link to the right Guide, the NetWeaver to CRM Connection works fine now! And i´m also able to deploy ESDMA to SUP.

But now i got another Problem in the SUP while trying to register a Device (Android).

On the Device Side an Error occurs which says that the Registration fails and i should check my Server-Setting, username and activationcode.

But in the SCC the android device is available (Status from pending to offline).

Regards,

Daniel

former_member745479
Participant
0 Kudos

Android works with SUP 2.1.2. Do you have the SUP patch 02 ?

Regards,

Viju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Installed the newest Updates but i still got the Problem.

Is this an Issue with the SUP <-> ClientDevice Connection or with the NWM?

Don´t know where to find any logs according to this Problem.

Regards,

Daniel

Answers (0)