cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TM- Default Route

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

I have a problem about default route usage. I have defined a default route. I have created stages in it.

Default Route : Location A >> Location B >> Location C

I defined lanes and assign transshipment location for my scenerio.

A > B > C

After this , I create a forwarding order. In FWO, my source location is Loc A and destination location is Loc C. In transportation cockpit freight unit created. But in freight unit stages I couldnt see my default route. FU Stages is from Loc A to Loc C.

I expect the default route will be determined in the forwarding order, but it didn’t. Did I miss anything ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Deha,

1. Have you maintained schedules in default route?

2. If yes, Use the option Schedule-> Assign option.

System will give you the proposals.. from there you can select your desired route and dates on which the transportation should happen.

Regards

Nitesh

0 Kudos

Does the table for route determination has been correctly maintained?

Please double check and let me know.

Regards,

Marco Perez

0 Kudos

I maintained the default route correctly

other then that is there any other table which needs to be maintained for determination ?

0 Kudos

I resolved this issue

Default route is populating in my documents now

It has something to do with assignment of stages with movement type in customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please tell us HOW the issue was resolved. Am facing the same issue...

Thanks,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deha,

What version of TM are you using?  If 8.0, then you probably need to plan the FU first.  If you are using 8.1 there are some other items to configure to make that happen.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I m using 8.1 version of TM. What are the other configurations which I need to do ?  If you know please share with me.

Regards,

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deha,

Take a look at this to see examples of what needs to be configured.  Unfortunately, I don't think this location is indexed for searching.  I had to have a colleague send me this image to find it.  My problem was the opposite.  I did not want the stages created until planning against a booking order.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I maintain this configurations but I couldnt see the default route in the forwarding order stages.

In configuration we define default stage type for forwarding order stages. I think, it is different.

I want to define a default route for examle : A>B>C locations, and when I create a forwarding order (from A to C locations) I want to see the default route what I defined. How can we use it when we creating a new forwarding order. Do you have any opinion?

Regards,Deha

0 Kudos

Hello Deha,

Did you find the solution for your issue

Could u please let me know ...i m also facing the same issue

Regards,

Roopendra