cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting - Import Objects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody explain me, how to delete the imported objects? i checked the content log and content maintenance but not sure, how to?

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check , if yuo have authorization then try,

http://host:port/devinfo. you will get ..

//host:port/rep/support/admin/index.html

Also you can login to Administration Integration home page.

Regards

Chilla..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am following the below weblog:

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation but cldn't succeed.. badly stuck with the issue. The summary of the approach, what I followed is as follows:

1) SLD->ProductVersion->Export->download File->save on local desktop

2) TS->RequiredTSs(DXIonsapxidev, R3Donsapdev2(WEBAS))->Export->downloadFile->save

3) BS->R3Donsapdev2->export->downloadfile->save

when i tried to import SLD in the target QAS system... i am getting errors...

I really donno, where i went wrong? your suggestions are highly appreciated..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

before exporting the BS you need to create traget group of transport for yur busniess system and create corrsponding Quality system business in Dev and assing in these createed in as traget group

1. first you need to import the SLDProductVersion->Export->download File->save on local desktop from your local desktop to your QA.

2. then import the TS->RequiredTSs(DXIonsapxidev, R3Donsapdev2(WEBAS))->Export->downloadFile->save from local desktop to your QA.

3. 3) BS->R3Donsapdev2->export->downloadfile->save from local desktop to your QA.

Regrads

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

>>>before exporting the BS you need to create traget group of transport for yur busniess system and create corrsponding Quality system business in Dev and assing in these createed in as traget group

I dnt have any groups in my BS Landscape. I manged to create for DEV with the related integration id.. where as, when i tried to creat Group for QAS, there is no related integration id in the drop down box both in the source and target systems. Any inputs plz?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

go to you sld and in create bsuiness system in the drp down box select edit group

option and create group.

Regrads

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I did that, while creating the group, we need to assign the integration ID right!, that is not there.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya

No need to assign Integaration ID. just click on create Group and give group name and once this one come to ur business system click on target group and select the targetr group and target business you created for QA.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not asking for deleting the objects form IR or ID, plz...plz...plz...plz..plz..plz.. read the posting before u answer.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi ,

Follow this link

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/05/22/how-to-delete-software-component-from-integration-builder

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

which object you want to delete like product or swc or technical system or business system which one do you want to delete..

if above one select and remove.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

I have exported the SLD-Product to target QAS, while importing i got an error, which i want to delete from the target QAS server.

regards

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even after deleting if u find the object.. go for cache refreshment

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

I think first of all your approach might not be correct. Because you are exporting the production objects to quality system. But in general it should be other way round.

Can you please tell us which method you are using for transportation? If you use file system then they will be under:

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\export --- All repository objects

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\directory_server\export --- All directory objects

Also please go through this weblog. He has mentioned the exact path where your objects will be there after exporting:

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/09/xi-software-logistics-ii-overview

If you have use CMS for transportation then before assmebling the components there is an option for deleting in the CMS itself. Check withyour basis guys for this.

Also go through this weblogs which may give you some info:

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/03/xi-software-logistics-1-sld-preparation

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/11/02/overview-of-transition-from-dev-to-qa-in-xi

If you still have any issues post it back here.

...Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

>>I think first of all your approach might not be correct. Because you are exporting the production objects to quality system. But in general it should be other way round.

no, ur assumption is wrong, i am trying to transport objects from DEV to QAS

>>Can you please tell us which method you are using for transportation? If you use file system then they will be under:

CMS

>>If you have use CMS for transportation then before assmebling the components there is an option for deleting in the CMS itself. Check withyour basis guys for this.

can you plz explain me this?

regars

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya Lakshmi,

if you import by filesystem

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\repository_server\export --- All repository objects

\usr\sap\<SID>\SYS\global\xi\directory_server\export --- All directory objects

if you use cms transport then

they will be available under assembly and ready to import

if you need to delete select the corresponding entry in CMS and delete it .

if you want to delete in a file go the speicfied floder and delete the correspodning file

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>if you need to delete select the corresponding entry in CMS and delete it .

whr to find this? plz provide me the navigations.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

you need to login CMS transport . this is available if you use CMS transport . then in the left hand side we have IR and ID objects select the IR objects and they will take ready to import option at their right hand last column select the enteies which you want to delete and delete it.

Please reward points

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I am novice to CMS transport, plz tell me from where i can login to this or any trancode plz..

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please see the below links

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/24/xi-configuring-ccms-monitoring-for-xi-part-i

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b8d8f7b2-0701-0010-b09a-cda4cca2...

https://websmp201.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01200252310000071155&_SCENARIO=01100035870000000202 -> How to Guide on 'How ToTransport XI Content Using CMS'.

/people/sap.india5/blog/2005/11/28/xi-software-logistics-solution-iii-cms

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I found CMS-Adjustments under the Administration and clicked on CMS Transport Settings but when i checked the right side panel of IR & ID its blank, no entries are there. wht to do now?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

not in adminstarion of XI home page teir will be separate URL to access to CMS transport. please ask your basis team for URL

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

I used the URL only i.e.

http://host:port/rep/support/admin/index.html

is this right!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

No this wrong URL you will have separate url for loging into CMS transport.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram,

Unfortunately, basis guy is not from the NW background, so i dnt get any help.. can u plz tell me the URL for CMS.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Forum,

I found the CMS access URL from how to guides

http://<host><port>/devinf/main

but when i tried to access, it is displaying a message - <b>"requested resource doesnot exist"</b>

any inputs?

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

I want to know whethr CMS was installed in Landscape or not. if installed then how are transporting your objects from Dev to QA.

Regrads

Sreeram.G.Reddy