Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability studies

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I know that stabilty studies can be use to make testing with various temprature.......

There is any other use for stability studies??

I  think to map vendore approval process through stabilty studies( May be i am wrong)

So please give me an advice on this,how we can use stbilty studies in vendore approval process

Or vendore approval process can be mapped in any other way in SAP R/3??

Abu Fathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No No...Never !

Stability study is used for regulatory requirement of FDA in pharma / chem industry which covers the environmental study on physical sample.

For vendor approval you can use:

1.Status profile in supply relationship

2.Design your own notification wherein you can initiate the Vendor approval procoess ,do analysis ,attach document thorugh DMS ,take corrective preventive action etc.Note that  you can also have copy of inspection type 01 or 89 ( for vendor approval) ,by creating inspection lot ,you can trigger this notification.

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for the advice

in the second option from your reply - what type of notification you mean...is it a Q2 notification

can you brief it ,will be great then

Thansk in advance

Abu fathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can create a copy of Q2/F2 notification say "ZV" etc ans assign the same in customization against the inspection type.

Maximum settings of std notificaion Q2/F2 can help you.you can keep them as it is .

Answers (0)