cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Object Predictive Analysis not showing All components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have installed Business Object Predicitve Analysis 1.0 and selected HANA as the database, but it is only showng CSV reader,it is not showing any other readers,and also after running Analysis it is not highlighting other components such as  algorithms ,CSV writers , whil installation I did not face any error, am I missing any configuration.Request your Suggetions.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh ,

Even i faced a similar issue , this happened when i tried installation while creating a HANA connection in the first go.I just uninstalled the whole application once , then after creating a new SQL db stand alone and then added then created HANA connection , this time around i was able to see all components including the R components that i had imported.

I am not able to Explain what is the issue but this helped me , hope it helps you too.

Best Regards,

suhair .L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Suhair

Seems to be a minor problem, I followed as you said and now it  is working fine, Thanks for your helpful insights.

Thanks

Santosh Varada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

Can you help me with the download link of SAP BO Predictive Analysis software? I am unable to find the same in ramup downloads.

Please help me in this.

Regards,

Krishna Tangudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. After installing with SAP HANA or Sybase SQL Anywhere db I can't see any components. Do you have another work around?

With kind regards,

Martijn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martijn,

I had the same issues during my first install, so I reinstalled it. Repair didn't work, so I totally uninstalled Predictive Analysis, deleted the folder, and installed it again.

Hope it works!

Regards,

Kim Que

Answers (0)