SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete contract Account which created by mistake.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Plz tell Me the Ways By Which we Can Delete Some Specific Contract Account which Are Created By Mistake. i Know That It Can be Done Through Fparv1 Transaction But I dont Know the Exact Process and Steps For It, Is there any Other Way also For Deletion Of Some Contract Account..........?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

You can use tcode FPARV1 to delete Contract Accounts .

(OR)

In transaction SARA, enter the object name, go to customizing and select Object specific customizing. There you have to maintain the variants for the delete program. There should be some default variants from which you can choose, else create your own variant. Variants should be maintained for both test and production runs.For test mode variant, keep the 'test' option checked. For production mode, uncheck the 'test' option.

Hope its useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

You can use tcode FPARV1 to delete Contract Accounts .

(OR)

In transaction SARA, enter the object name, go to customizing and select Object specific customizing. There you have to maintain the variants for the delete program. There should be some default variants from which you can choose, else create your own variant. Variants should be maintained for both test and production runs.For test mode variant, keep the 'test' option checked. For production mode, uncheck the 'test' option.

Hope its useful.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

where we Specify Contract Account no. Which Need To Be Deleted and also which Object I need To Select Plz Reply

0 Kudos

HI Satyendra,

1) Goto SARA and give object as FI_FICA.

2) Choose action as DELETE. You will get option Archive Selection and there you will get the option to give selection criteria.

Basically this process is a part of Technical Master Data Archiving and this is we did in my project to delete the technical master data from system.

Please go through below SCN link once.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/287215

Hope its useful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thanks for ur nice suggestion but still i m facing one problem i m not able to give input in the selection screen means where to give input Contract account no. which need to be deleted.......rest is ok

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

If you want to give Contact account in selection criteria, you have to execute archiving job first.

1) Goto SARA and give object as FI_FICA.

2) Choose action as WRITE, then create a new variant by giving your contract account as input and execute.

3) After completion of write job, then goto SARA again and choose DELETE option.

4) If you click on Archive Selection, will get  write job file reference. Just select it , then give start date, spool parameter and then execute.

Then the Contact Account will be deleted from system. Its a bit lengthy process. But I guess this is the only way to delete Contract Account ( or technical master data) from the system.

Hope its useful to you.

Regards,

Rajesh

0 Kudos

thanks Rajesh it Really Works

0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

after creating Variant For Write Operation and Input CA No. While Execution the Error Occurs that Plz Maintain Varient For Deletion Program First..........How To Resolve This and Move Further......plz Reply

0 Kudos

Hi Satyendra,

Ideally it will not ask for Deletion variant while execution of write operation.

Can you please paste the error screen shot once ?

Regards,

Rajesh