Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product price

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello team,

I have one requirement that is Need to maintain price for product.

The same quantity I need to maintain the different range of price in condition records and also I need to give restriction range as well.

I tried with price scale option which is not possible with same qtty .

Ex- 1 qtty-1000

1 qtty- 2000

I mean qtty 1 can have the price range between 1000 and 2000 not below and above – can you explain me how can we achieve that?

Regards

Ishi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can maintain the minimum price as 1000 and maximum price as 2000 in condition record for the fields lower limit and upper limit.

as per your requirement you can  maintain different prices for same quantity if validity periods are different. otherwise you can maintain with different condition tables like customer/material or customer group/material etc..

with out any certain condition you can not maintain different prices for same material quantity.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.R

former_member681145
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to VK11 and specify the material and amount and enter.

then select that line item and click on the icon details,here you can see the lower limit and upper limit.

as you required specify 1000 for lower limit and 2000 for upper limit and save the record.

then if you try try to change the amount of that condition bellow to 1000 or above 2000 system will not allow you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishikesh,

Maintain prices in condition records in  Tcode :Vk11.

prices ranges are maintained as Scales in the same.

Main menu click on Go to and select scales.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishikesh,

this is standard functionality in SAP, in VK11 by clicking scales button you can maintain upper / lower limit.

Thanks

VSA