cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is MVKE table?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts,

There is one report name ZRFD and in this report every material has diameter description and Water capacity description which is in Litre. Now in this report in Five materials these two things diameter and water capacity is not showing while taking the report. I have checked that the description and water capacity is maintained in material master. Now ABAPER did debug this report and he said there is no data in MVKE table. can anybody tell me what is this MVKE table and how can I get the data here? Please suggest the solution for this issue. Thank you very much in advance.

Regards,

Biraj Adeshara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sjeevan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MVKE is sales data for material. Go to MM03 enter plant and sale organization (and Distribution Channel, if applicable) and check out that data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Experts for your quick reply.....I found in se11 that there is no data maintained for those material so MG1, MG2, MG3, MG4, AND MG5 are blank. so I guess to get the data here, I have to go to MM02 and in sales view I have to insert the data. am i right?

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes exactly

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, You have to use MM01 or MM50 for Extending the Sales view, If data is not there means your material are not Extended or Maintained for Sales View

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM02 is for chaning data, but data that you do have not entered yet cannot be changed, hence you have use MM01 to create this data.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

MVKE is just a table that stores the content of material master sales organisation views.

As you checked for your material,no sales data avialable then you can extends

sales views for material with t.code:MM50 or MM01 but chcek did your material type

have sales view selected for your material type t.code:OMS2 in 'User departments' segment,

if sales view there,you can extends it or else,you need to add sales

view to your material type and then possible extend!

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you everybody for your guideline.....

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MVKE stores data of sales views in material master

tejyadav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use T-code SE11 & Enter table MVKE you will know your self what is this MVKE table, For getting Data over there you need to maintain Sales View for the Material