cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S001 - Negative Qty and Value Updation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In S001 Table, I checked Some times it is Showing Negative Value and Negative Qty

When check the table system is not showing any Sale order number or delivery number or billing number

I came know that it is because of Returm proceees ( VOV7 - Return Field )

how to find out where it is picking those negative Qty and value

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This kind of analysis could be very tricky and time consuming. The info structures (like S001) accumulate data from the individual documents. To find where the data came from, you'd have to "work backwards" through the update configuration.

In MC27, check the update definition for the field in question. Fields may be updated from sales orders, billing documents, etc. Also check what date is used for updates. Then in your LIS/SIS configuration, check what documents are assigned to the Update group. With this information, you can search for the documents by type (from configuration) and date (from update definition). You'll need to go to SE16 for "raw" data.

Negative numbers are posted for returns and credits, so hopefully, there won't be many of those.

Hint: the update group (same as in MC27 and configuration) will be in STAFO field in VBAP, VBRP, etc. tables. If data don't match, it's usually a good idea to search for the documents with blank STAFO. Sometimes (e.g. incorrect customer or material master data) this field is not updated correctly and then all the info structures are off.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anu,

Table S001 is for customer statistics,here you can not find any sales documents.

Yes those values are due to customer returns(Credit memo).

You can check the values of return in T-code MCTA.Here you specify all inputs and execute then you can see the Incoming order value,sales value and credit memo values.

This credit memo value is your negative value.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Ravi,

when check the T-code , it is showing Incoming Orders Negative , Sales and

Credit memo is Zero

I checked in SE16N , Incoming Orders value is Negative and Incoming

negative Qty is Negative but Sales and Credit memo is Zero

Regards,

Anu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check,I think you created Return sale orders but not created credit memos. That's why system is still showing incoming order value as negative.

Check whether the value you seen in S001 is similar with MCTA value.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I checked Return Orders but it is not matching Qty and Values

How to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu