cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equipment PRT and Production Order Confirmation - CO11N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir

i have gone through entire post for the subject related to measuring point auto update from production order confirmation on SCN.  I have tried the same but i dont know what i am missing.

MY ISSUE IS THAT :  if i put some value like 1 or 2 and appropriate UOM then only my measuring document is being updated with the same value not with the actual confirmed quantity..

my basic requirement is to get actual value of produced quanity as counter update. means if 20 pieces have been produced and confirmed in co11n, then counter must bhe updated with the value of confirmed quantity.

please advice what value should i put as usage in routing master to get actuall counter update.

Will Highly appreciate your quick reply.

Snapshots

Regards.

Mohammad.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Trr to maintain the usage value in the routing and then do the confirmation and check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thyag Sir, this is what i was trying to explain , if i put value 1 or 2 as usage value in the routing, after confirmation same value is being updated as counter. i want the actual confirmed quantity to be transferred to the measuring point.

eg. production order of 10 pieces and confirmed quantity 9 pieces then value of 9 should be transferred to the counter.

please advice.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thyag Sir, Awaiting for your valuable input for the same.

Best Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ANY ADVICE ??

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I am not sure , kindly post in EAM forum you can get further replies

regards

thyagarajan