cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any APO SNP macro function exist to sort the selections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to get my selected products from a selection id in my SNP planning book descending (Z to A) order. Is there any APO SNP macro function exist to sort the selected location products in the selection id? This is to use primarily in my bacground job for SNP planning area. It's not a DP else we can have many attributes.

When I use drill down by 9AMATNR (or detail all interactively) I get the following list of SKUs assending (A to Z) order:

A789070
A789080
A789120
A808130
A808220
A808550
A809190
A813990
A818010
ZFAM3A
ZFAM4A
ZFAM5A

Instead I want this list be sorted descending (Z to A) using some macro function.

ZFAM5A
ZFAM4A
ZFAM3A
A818010
A813990
A809190
A808550
A808220
A808130
A789120
A789080
A789070

Any Idiea how I can achive this? All characteristics has to be as per standard SNP MPOS.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Most of the macro functions work on key figure values or cell/column/row attributes. At most you can access the characteristic value, but certainly not sort the value set in descending order. As you mentioned, ascending order is the default.

However, you can try the BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR and especially method

• LOC_PROD_VALUE_LIST

It allows you manipulate the hit list of location products.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Thanks for reply. The BAdI /SAPAPO/SDP_SELECTOR is very performance oriented. Want to stay away unless we have no other options. Still looking other alternatives. Ever did you try DRILL_DOWN( '9AMATNR-AT101' ; 'internal' ) using some extra attributes at product level? I will have to populate some data and see whether that works. Let me know if you have already done this.

Thannks

Raj

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

I agree with you and any customization will certainly impact the performance. 

DRILL_DOWN considers only the characteristic name as its argument which is clearly mentioned in the macro function documentation.  Probably, you can check the corresponding function module for some idea (usually prefixed with /SAPAPO/ADV* or just /SAPAPO/). 

DRILL_DOWN( 'characteristic’ , <'internal'>, <’CBF’> ) carries out a drilldown using the specified characteristic (technical name). The display is as for Details (all) in the planning table.  If you set the optional argument 'internal,' the display is not changed. This option improves performance if you intend to drill-up in the same macro subsequently.

SSet the ‘CBF’ argument if you are working in a CBF planning book and the characteristic is a CBF characteristic. If you want to drill down on a non-CBF characteristic, do not set this argument.

Thanks,

Rajesh

Answers (0)