Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery quantity for batch split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the below link.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/692338

I have heard this, even though batch split is activated we can control as "0" quantity line item will not display in the delivery level through standard configurations only.

Any suggestions on this?

DVNR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know this is standard behavior and you can't control through standard configurations.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions on this?

DVNR.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

the batch determination it means you create the batches for particular line item,  delivery maintain quantity is 20 KG , but you can you the batches , like 5, 10,5 there are three batch you create , then at delivery level you maintain the batch determination so three batch will assign then , main item , and sub item will create like below screen

i this main item quantity , 4.869 MT quantity , but assign the batches for three like

1.175 mt

1.664 mt

1.490 mt

here i enter the pick quantity quantity only for batch line items only not for stranded item  , this item quantity will 0 (zero), it means full quantity i will assign the baths , other wise system sows pending quantity ,

when you can do the batch determination on that time sub like batch item only you can enter the pick quantity ,

check item category also main item is ZSTC , batch item category is ZTTC , So here you maintain Sub items only ,

go to billing maintain it will take , it depending on copy controls .

please check this, any clarification send next thread