cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI landscape issue on solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all.

Our solman 7.1 server is pointing to the local SLD(version 7.02). The PI(7.3) domain is using a local SLD which has limited synchronization functionality. I think my coworker synced the solman and PI SLD by exporting from PI 7.3 and import into the Solman SLD. It seems to work as I can see the PI domain in both business system and under technical system in the solman SLD. However, the PI domain does not show up in the PI monitoring screen.

I am not sure what I am missing. Both the landscape fetch and the LMDB jobs are running ok. I have added "process integration 7.3" as a production to the PI server in tx LMDB. LVSM is showing that it is "not registered properly". However, I am not sure what the problem is. Can you shed some light on the issue?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the error message/warnings you get in the LVSM screen for the PI system? Perhaps these need to be fixed. Also have you already run the managed system setup for the PI system via transaction solman_setup? This is a prerequisite before using any SolMan capability for a managed system.

Regards,

Srikishan