Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Restrict access to view email content in SOST for all users including the sender

Hi,

We've a program to send user id and password in an email for the newly created users. By passing i_sensitivity as P or E in the below line of code we could restrict access to view the email content in SOST transaction. This works fine for all users but the user who sent the email (i.e. the user id with which this program is ran). Our requirement is to restrict everyone including the user who created the user to view the email content in SOST. We thought of removing the log from SOST programatically but that is not an option as we want to retain it for few days. Is there any other option to restrict access to view email content in SOST for all users (even for those with full access like basis or security team)?

I searched in SDN but didn't find anything related to restricting to all users. There were suggestions to delete SOST log, or restrict access to SOST etc. but I'm wondering if there is a way to achieve this programatically or using some configuration.

cl_document_bcs=>create_document(

i_type    = 'HTM'

i_hex    = lt_hex

i_sensitivity = 'P'

i_subject = lv_subject ).

Thanks

Ram

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question