Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete CTS project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have 3 CTS project in my 'managed system',

ChaRM is using only one of them. 2 others seems to be left by other people, so I want to delete them.

The problem is: these 2 CTS projects are not visible (available) from SPRO_ADMIN transaction neither from SPRO transaction, there is only one CTS project available - it's mine,

But these 2 are available in CTSPROJECT table and visible via transaction SE01, so transport requests can be created for these 2 CTS projects (outside the ChaRM), and I can't stop occasional creation of TRs in my 'managed system'...

How I can delete these 2 CTS projects, is any  procedure for this? Can I delete these 2 directly from CTSPROJECT table?

Thanks in advance,

MM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MM,

CTS project available only on Dev system, could you please check in your Development system with tcode spro_Admin.

Please update.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jansi,

Thanks for your suggestion,

I already checked with SPRO_ADMIN in DEV, these 2 projects are not there!

But somehow they are still in CTSPROJECT table and still visible via transaction SE01, so transport requests can be created for these 2 CTS projects (outside the ChaRM), and I can't stop occasional creation of TRs in my 'managed system'...

How I can delete these 2 CTS projects, is any  procedure for this? Can I delete these 2 directly from CTSPROJECT table?

Thanks & regards,

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

the issue has been resolved,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please share how you resolved the issue?  I have the same problem.

Thanks,

Michele

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Can you please tell us how to delete this project available here in SPRO_ADMIN. I dont want to overwrite but want to delete it completely and create a new one.

Thank you

Regard's

sai

Saikumar
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I got answer for my question. Right click on the project and delete.

Thank you.