cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RCVPOR blank in inbound IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm trying to post an IDOC in SAP and the value for the RCVPOR is blank, my scenario is file to IDOC and i have value for the RCVPOR in the file and also after the mapping. I have checked the apply control record value from payload but still missing the RCVPOR value. The other values such as RCVPRN, partner type and partner function, message code values are being populated. We have the Partner Type LI (Vendor) in partner profile configuration and i have maintained the entries.

Another interesting scenario is the IDOC is being created when the Partner type is customer (KU) all the receiver information are being populated. The same IDOC receiver communication channel is being used but when the partner type is Vendor (LI) we are missing just the RCVPOR value.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you,
Raj.

<Moved from B2B Integration with Process Orchestration Space>

Message was edited by: Prateek Raj Srivastava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you already using the specific config for Partner Type LI?

If not, you should try to use the alternative identifier involving Party.

The SAP help for Communication Party says,

Alternative Identifiers for Communication Using the IDoc Adapter

If the IDoc adapter is used for the communication between a business system and the Integration Server, IDoc partners that are not of type LS (logical system) must be mapped to the communication party.

This applies, for example, to IDoc partners of type LI (supplier).

To do this, you must define special alternative identifiers according to the following schema:

• The name of the service determines the issuing agency, for example, BUS_100.
  • Partner type and (optionally) partner role determine the identification scheme, for example ALE#LI.
  • The partner number of the IDoc determines the name, for example 0000023345.

You should try to configure the Party with Agency, Schema and Name as mentioned in the example above. This would solve your issue

>> Another interesting scenario is the IDOC is being created when the Partner type is customer (KU) all the receiver information are being populated

--May be you can check the Party/Channel config for the above KU scenario

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can nyou check your mapping output in SXMB_MONI, like it is getting populated or not.