cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FILE_PI_IDOC, Partner Profile Not found, RECPOR Empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do a FILE _ PI  _ IDOC scenario. 

Problem,

Idoc fails in ECC with the error status 56 and message Partner profile not found. When I open the IDOC and check the control record, I see RCVPOR empty.

Here is the information on PI side

1. I did search through the sdn/scn/internet before posting this question here. I found lot of links, but could not able to fix the issue.

2. File adapter reads a File which is a  IDOC XML (XML representation of IDOC)file with the control record information already populated in it.

3. No mapping is required as all the control record and data record is populated. So just had a one to one mapping.

4. IDOCreceiver is used and selected check box for take control record from payload.

5. Sent one message and checked the payload after the mapping. All the information including control record is intact. I can see RCVPOR with valid value.

6 I did some debugging by putting a external break point in remote FM IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS on ECC, I have verified the  control record and rcvpor, looks good with valid value.

ECC side:

1. verified the partner profile we20/21.

2. took the failed IDOC with status and did a edit, and updated empty rcvpor to a valid value. Posted the IDOC after edit. I did not get the partner profile not found error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Bala Sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In General, we can not define partner profile for each legacy system in SAP R3. We will only define one partner profile(i.e with  XI Logical System Name) and configure all outbound and Inbound parameters for Idoc Processing.

In your case, update your interface specific Receiver agreement ->Header Mapping

-> Sender Communication Component as your XI Business System Name.

when ever you are sending any data from legacy system, it will consider your XI as a sender.

Try this and let us know.

Regards,

Sreeni

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

By just going with your data, it looks like everything is fine at the ECC side and it is in PI where the receiver info is not getting populated. Check the IDOC receiver adapter and make sure the 'Apply Control Record values from Payload' option is unchecked.

~Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivasan,

I can not post IDOC with  sender as SAPPI.  Every time I would get a different sender in the payload. That is the reason I am choosing "Apply control records from payload". I would like to post as what ever I receive in the IDOC xml file.

Raj Akula

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

When you use option Apply control record values from Pay load in IDoc receiver channel then it takes value from mapping level , like what ever you have hard coded those values will be populated.

But this is not a right design,disable EDIDC40 segment at mapping and un check option Take sender from pay load ,take receiver from payload and apply control record values from pay load. this case Control record values will be taken from run time.

Regards,

Raj

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

PI would just act as a sender port. But your original sender remains as your sender partner number for which you have the partner profile configured.

~Srini