cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MWST not determined in the first run.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are facing this issue where MWST does not show up on the header conditions when creating the Sales Order from a Service Notification. On the other hand when I update the "Header Conditions tab" using the update button then it shows up fine.

In the analysis tab of the item I see this (when MWST doesn't show):

08 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)
10 002 Access not made (initialized field)  <=== This is where the condition should be found.
20 010 Access not executed (Requirement 008 not fulfilled)

In the pricing procedure there is BasTyp calculation (#16) assigned to MWST which does not trigger in the first go but does trigger when the "Update" button is clicked. The code for it is:

* Net value minus the cash discount (cash discount is a negative value)
form frm_kond_basis_016.
  xkwert = komp-netwr + skonto.
endform.

Has anybody faced a similar situation? Hope someone can give me more understanding of this.

Thanks,
George

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Could you please add a screenshot of the pricing analysis for MWST (when MWST is not shown)?

Please show the detail for access 10.

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ornella,

Please see the attached images. This is what shows up when MWST is not applied..but after updating it shows up fine on the header conditions. If I don't update and process through Invoice it then shows up fine in the Invoice header conditions.

Thank you,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great George,

Thats the image I was expecting.

It shows field "TaxClass1-Cust" is empty (KOMK-TAXK1), that's why the MWST is not being determined.

Check the following:

- Customer master: was the tax classification (sales area data - billing document tab) updated after the sales order creation?

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ornella,

The tax classification on this Customer master was always 1.

I have been able to re-create this scenario for any random customer (with tax classification 1) provided the Sales Order is created from a Service notification. Only after pressing the update button MWST shows up.

Regards,

George

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the case at item level ??  I am not sure, why you were checking at header level ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check any of the user exit used in the sales order for example determining the plant etc causing this problem?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

Ok, I undestarnd better now.

We should analyze why this field has no value before pressing "update".

Do you have any code in program MV45AFZZ, form USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK?

Check if field TKOMK-TAXK1 is updated or modified.

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

George,

Please check the following SAP note:

Note 98143 - Problem during tax determination for items without plant

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When the condition tab is updated at the header level the value shows up in both header/item level. Nothing happens if I just do the update at the item level.

OSS note 98143 is already applied.

MWST is set as an item condition.

At the time of creating the Sales Order from the Service Order TKOMK-WERKS, TAXK1 and TAXM1 are populated fine. As debugging goes on at one step TAXK1 is set to blank by the following code in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK:

tkomk-taxk1  =  kuwev-taxk1.

Can someone check if this code line is standard in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMK?

Thanks for your help so far.

Regards,

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi George,

I don't have that line in the user exit. The standard version comes empty.

Why don't you analyze the versions of the program to see when was that change done?

Regards,

Ornella

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the validity periods of the condition record.

Thank you,

Ravikumar.Ravooru

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raheem_baksh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear George,

Have you checked condition type maintain correctly,

have you tick on header condition if no

Please check that condition type and access seq. maintain correctly, and no manual correction is assigned.

Note : no access Seq. is required if have tick on header condition.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check whether OSS 1456169  - Error "Access not made (initialized field)" in pricing analysis for a sales document, of any help to your scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

While this may be helpful Shiva but the field in question is NETWR (I guess) which is a standard field.

I don't see it in the T681F table against Usage: Pricing (A) and Application: Sales (V1 or V) so this could be the problem but then I am surprised as why SAP hasn't included NETWR in it by default.

Or this could be a different problem altogether.

George

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shiva or anybody, Can you please put some light on this? I haven't got to any solution so far and have little clue.

Thanks,

George