cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with suspend and resume plugs ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i want to navigate between to different wdb applications..

the problem is while navigating .. it is showing that second application is not exist..

the process i followed is :

1) i hav created two components with suspend and resume plugs .

2) i hav declared component usages in both the applications and declared in view properties in both the applications

3) created buttons and actions in both and created url using construct_url() method.

4) i hav fired suspend plugs in both applications ..

while testing it is showing the error as 'second application is not found'..

pls help ...

Thanks In Advance..

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SUSPEND and RESUEM plugs works as described below:

1. In first application you need to create a SUSPEND plug and a RESUME PLUG and the provide URL you find in the webdynpro application of the second component to the SUSPEND plug URL parameter

DATA lo_ytest3 TYPE REF TO ig_ytest3 .

lo_ytest3 =   wd_this->get_ytest3_ctr( ).

lo_ytest3->fire_out_sus_plg(

url = 'http://n1devecc.haasauto.local:8001/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ytest4' ).

2. In the Second component have an EXIT PLUG and when you call the exit plug on any action in the second component the control will directly come to the RESUME plug of the first component and u can write what ever code you want in that RESUME plug action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani Kumar..

I did the same thing but while logging out it is showing error that the application is not found..

Abhijeet-K
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lokeshwar,

Are you sure you are supplying the name of the WD Application, and not WD component, in call to CL_WD_UTILITIES=>CONSTRUCT_WD_URL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HII

i have used CL_WD_UTILITIES=>CONSTRUCT_WD_URL() this method to get url and pass it to fire outbound plug via variable of type string..

Former Member
0 Kudos

As "Abhijeet Kulkarni" mentioned in his reply, kindly ensure that you pass the WD application name to the method CL_WD_UTILITIES=>CONSTRUCT_WD_URL and not the WD component name.

Abhijeet-K
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lokeshwar,

Are you sure the plug you are calling is an EXIT plug?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi abhi..

im calling suspend plug insted of exit plug bcz if im executing independently then url is needed..

so i used suspend plug..