Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are business objects created?

Affan_alavi
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are business objects created?

while trying to track the delivery process i have used the LIPS-"VBELN" format as the AOID. but the logs show that a business objects are being created in the format LIPS-"VBELN" &"POSNR".

So here are my doubts:

1. on which paramters does the number of EH created depend: applicaiton object or business object?

2.How do i change the format of the business object to LIPS-VBELN?

the standard SAP BADi for Delivery(Defn: LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC) has been implemented. Could this have something to do with the way BO is defined?

Regards,

Affan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Affan,

in transaction /SAPTRX/ASC0AO the table specified as main object table in tab Control tables is relevant on which level Application Objects are created.

Best regards,

Steffen

Affan_alavi
Explorer
0 Kudos

But Steffen,does that mean that if i take the LIPS as the main object table the system will automatically create BO based on the concatenated values of delivery no & item no?

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No,

the key must be defined in tab Object Identification->First Field to Build Appl. Obj. ID. For Delivery Header tracking only VBELN makes sense here. If you have more than 2 key fields(e.g. for schedule line tracking in SO) you can create a AOID Extractor function module.

Best regards,

Steffen

Answers (0)