cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI reporting: link between rfc and change doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Solution Managers,

Currently I have a requirement that has to do with reporting. In Change Request Management you work with a Request for Change (ZMCR) and the followup Change Document (ZMHF). I would like to see in a report which Change Documents are assigned to which Request for Change. This report is not standard present in Solution Manager, but has to be build. So we activated Interactive Reporting, using the standard BI content provided by SAP.

This standard BI content also does not provide the link between these transaction types. My question is, what links the request for change to the change documents?

Hope somebody can help me, because i know that this is a question that most of you already encountered when implementing CHARM.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ricky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mich_vollmer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky, quite cryptic:

you have to check the DocFlow tables

SRRELROLES, field BUSTYPE and RoleType NACHFOLGER (successor) and table CRMT_SDB_BINREL.

With report CRM_ORDER_READ it's the table ET_DOC_FLOW, you can check some link entries there,

If you want to read it, I can recomment method CL_HF_HELPER=>GET_BO_LINKS_OF_CHNG_DOC. In this helper class are some more methods used in ChaRM.

best regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey,

i have to work on BW reporting for incident management in solman 7.1 with SP3, my productive client and BI client are same. i am finding it difficult to proceed.

i am done with system preparation and basic configuration. please guide me to next steps.  tell me the sequence to follow it. and also if i have only one client so any rfcs will be required?