cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Mapping Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am getting the following error in the scenario (RFC -PI - SOAP) . The scenario is synchronous RFC to SOAP scenario, where chq details are send from R/3 (RFC adapter to PI to SOAP Adapter) Webservice. When I am tracking the message in the communication channel, it show sucessful SOAP delivery.

The scenario is configured for request, response and fault message type. ier for every request there will be either response or fault message.

Subsequently immediately I am getting the error given below.

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE ErrorText: null ErrorStack: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_CRM_CHQ_DEP_EXCEPTION_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT.Exception/Name. Values missing in queue con~

Can somebody guide me for the error shown above.

Thanking You

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SRM Admin,

i had faced same issue.

its simple take the payload from the PI which is coming in PI sxmb_moni and put it in your message mapping test in ESR. make sure when you execute the payload in ESR remove all the "&" symbols in payload and then execute.

when you execute you will get the exact error why you had got a exception. see if that change is required for your testing and do the necessary action steps as told in error.

this error usally comes if the field is mapped in message mapping  in ESR and you have not sent the data for it in Paylaod.

regards

kavita

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your fault message mapping. As you are getting the exception for "ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT.Exception/Name".
The element "Name" is mandatory in RFC Exception message.Please verify your fault message mapping between target faultmessagetype and source fault message type (i.e.ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT.Exception).

Regards,
Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I agree with Sujit, Greg and Priyanka that the element "Name" is set as mandatory in RFC Exception message with the occurence set to 1. That why it is asking for the value compulsory. Thanks for your replies and giving me an insight to it.

Reg

SRM ADMIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's simple,  value /ns1:ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT.Exception/Name is set to mandatory and during runtime no values has been passed to this mandatory field .

Go to your mapping part, enter the field name that got an error and you should get your answer.

As Suggested do an SDN search, and you should get many such issues and replies to the same.

Thanks,

Sujit

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi SRM,

As you say the problem is in the response, you should check what message is generating the SOAP receiver and to do the correct mapping to avoid this exception.

Regards,

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try to search your error over SDN? I bet you didn't since it's the most popular mapping problem here. An element of the receiver structure (/ns1:ZTBSL_CHQ_DEPOSIT.Exception/Name) is set to mandatory, but it didn't get any value from the mapping at runtime, which causes an error. Check your input data, or use mapWithDefault function, or use one of the numerous solutions that SDN gives you at your fingerprints.

Regards,

Greg