cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split delivery for anti dumping materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Situation

Anti-dumping materials are a group of materials that need to be inspected by the Indian customs before they can be delivered from ABC, which is in a bonded warehouse, to XYZ CN, which is a non-bonded warehouse. The material list may change over time, depending on customs regulation.

Anti-dumping materials have no special indicator in system. When deliveries from ABC to XYZ CN are created, they may contain both normal materials and anti-dumping materials. Because anti-dumping materials need be inspected by the customs before dispatch, all items in deliveries which contain anti-dumping materials will have long lead time from being packed to being dispatched.

Requirement:

When deliveries from ABC to XYZ CN are created, they shall not contain both anti-dumping materials and normal materials. Anti-dumping materials can only be combined with anti-dumping materials in deliveries. When anti-dumping materials and normal materials have separate deliveries, the dispatch of normal materials will not be delayed by anti-dumping materials.

plz can have the steps for configuration.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just think whether you can use the option of delivery group in sales order if the user knows which all are the anti dumping materials. Else you have to have an indicator in material master and then have a check in sales order or delivery for the same.

regards

Harish

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have two sale order types for this and by differentiating Item Category Group for normal material and anti-dumping, you can achieve this requirement by having assignment in VOV4.

G. Lakshmipathi 

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

can i do like... will create Different Shipping point for Anti Dumping Materials.

i will maintain Shipping point in Material Master. will mark as spl Stock..

is it ok

plz suggest me if i am wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod

how can you maintain the shipping point in material master? Shipping point is determined by shipping condition + loading group + plant combination. So are you talking about a new loading group in material master?

Laksmipathi has asked to maintain different item category group in material master for normal items and anti dumping items.