cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound PORDCH failing in ECC when there is no change from SNC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the standard PO Collaboration scenario (SNC 7.02), when the supplier confirms the PO with no change, it is still triggering both ROC_Out and RON_Out. My Ron_Out which comes into ECC as PORDCH is failing in ECC with a variety of messages - that are not accurate. However if the supplier makes a change while confirming - and the customer approves it - both ROC_Out and RON_Out triggered are successfully processed in ECC. ROC_Out is successful in both scenarios.

Why this difference?

No Change RON_Out --> Fails in ECC

Change & Approval RON_OUt --> Successful in ECC.

Can anybody shed any light on this. OR alternatively tell me how I can switch off RON_Out if there is no change in the supplier confirmation.

Thanks!

Nandita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional Information: If I collect the PORDCH idocs when they come into ECC and process them via bd87 or even reprocess the failed idocs via bd84 - they are successful. They only seem to fail when they are processed automatically. Buth the RFC user and my ID have SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure why only the PORDCH Idoc (generated when no chnages are made)  fails when processed automatically but gets posted manually. Try assigning ur id to the (PI - ECC) RFC connection and test it.

You can prevent the geenration of RON_Out when changes are not made by implementing the SAP Note # 1336077. The Note adds the Validation Check - PO_PUBLISH_CHANGED_ITEMS_RON. This check when active (for Profile POC3), only those purchase order items whose schedule lines have changed will be transferred using ReplenishmentOrderNotification messages.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Note was only till release 700. But I activated the validation check for PO_PUBLISH_CHANGED_ITEMS_RON. And that has solved the issue. Thanks Bharath.

nevin_philip
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing the same issue. Can you tell what are the changes to be done. Is it only for POC3 that the changes needs to be made

Regards

Nevin