SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Commitment item being picked at MIGO for GRIR Account

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi:

I am having an issue. I am using FM FMDT_READ_MD_ACCOUNT_COMPANY for deriving commitment items from GL accounts. Now at the time of MIGO when document gets posted please look below GRIR Account is fetching wrong commitment , commitment item that is being fetched is of asset reconciliation account, other thing is about fund center in GRIR line item...Same thing is happening when i do its invoice... Invoice screen shot is also attached..Why it is appearing there? Please guide me where am i wrong

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I remember, it's OK (see note 662097). As for fund centre, obviously it will be there as without fund centre and commitment item a document could not be posted.

Regards,

Eli

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I remember, it's OK (see note 662097). As for fund centre, obviously it will be there as without fund centre and commitment item a document could not be posted.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli:

Thanks Note describes this as system design not an error but what is the logic of updating commitment item of Asset in GRIR line item and also of picking fund center of it . If you can look at the invoice screen shot below system again doing this , please explain why system updates wrong commitment item GRIR line item.

Regards

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You had another screenshot, where commitment item was the same for two lines: that's how it's supposed to work.As for reasons, you can see them in the note I mentioned.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are many reasons that GR/IR account needs to inherit FM account assignment from the PO (76/411003, in your case). A simple example is that if FM update is at both GR and IR (configuration in OFUP), the same address 76/41103 needs to be updated with different value type and amount type when you post GR and IR.

Regards,

Ming