cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to make quantity field in puplic templates editable?

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SDN,

we are implementing SRM 5.0.

We have a change request to make the quantity field in public templates (or when you chose approved (old) shopping carts for a new order) ready for input.

What I tried so far is to go to the corresponding template, which is

SAPLBBP_PDH_SEARCH 4001 and exchange

`SUBLIST-QUANTITY[n].value`

by

<input type="text" name="SUBLIST-QUANTITY[n]" value="`SUBLIST-QUANTITY[n].value`">

Debugging the corresponding dynpro 4001 of function group BBP_PDH_SEARCH

PAI: MODULE mark_read_from_web.

there:

LOOP AT <sublist> INTO <lfs_sub_wa>.

shows, that the new quantity I might set on the webfrontend does not get transferred to <sublist>-quantity in the dynpro.

Even though in the debugger I manually changed the incoming quantity, it does not show up on the next webscreen with the shopping cart...

any ideas welcome,

regards, matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't think it will involve minor changes.

This requirement can later on cause problems. As the templates modified in this case, might be difficult to maintain at later stages.

Anyways, please elaborate the need of this requirement.

Regards

- Atul

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

the need for the requirement is very obvious, also we had this modification in the old release - and I am merely trying to rebuild it.

But for the business case: Just imagine you have 100 or more articles in a public template and maybe you have to chose new articles from different public templates. Then it is really painful if you have to recheck the shopping cart after you have filled it, just to change the quantities. This modification saves a lot of time and work for the users. Also I am wondering why it is not already standard behaviour.

regards, matthias