Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in receiver IDOC configuration in sap pi 7.31

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Folks,

I am getting below error in IDOC configuration as a receiver.

Please let me know what are the steps I need to follow to clear this error.

Please find error screnshot as a attachment.

Error:

IDOCADAPTEREXCEPTION:  The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is different. Enter Proper Values in sender/Receiver component.

Thanks,

ENivass

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is it a single stack or dual stack?

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

its single stack.....

I cant check in IDX2. Please help me.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seenu,

Since it's Single Stack you can't check IDX2. Please make sure you have followed all the steps mentioned in the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/c2/91865252c84716b3b8be394851c9c0/content.htm

Good Luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You use a Port and RFC Destination in your IDoc Rec channel right ??? that port, you can see in IDX2 transaction in PI. Check the logical system names as well.

Regards,

Lakshman V.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lakshman,

He is using Single Stack of PI. Please let me know how to check the IDX2 tcode on the single stack. Probably I might be missing something.

Thanks,

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check what parameters you used in your IDoc communication channels. As I am mentioning check the Logical System Names. It should be identical.

Regards,

Lakshman V.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply... I have checked all the configurations but still i cant able to send the data to ecc system..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If possible can you share the IDoc channel screenshot ? Tell me, whether you are using field mapping for EDI_DC40 node ? Any values mapped to SNDPOR,RCVPOR,SNDPRN and RCVPRN ?

Regards,

Lakshman V.

former_member191435
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshman,

I didnt used any mapping for control records.

THanks,

Enivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the port you created in IDX2 and use the same in the IDoc Rec channel. And also check the Logical System details you maintained for the business system. Check the adapter specific identifiers in ID. The logical system name should be used for your ECC system across the landscape in ECC, PI and SLD.

Regards,

Lakshman V.