cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Enterprise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gents

I am new to visual enterprise. Could you please point be right direction as to how i can get started. I have read online and got an idea what it can do. I read that its integrated with PLM component but wondering how do i activate. Is it a stand-alone or does it come with ECC6.0. Sorry for the basic question. Please point be in right direction.

Thanks

Harish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Thank you for your interest in our software. We are currently in transition of transferring over documents so I can not link you to any official material at this point. I would recommend getting used to the different tools you expect to use, and using the in program help for specific functions. The help is very thorough and useful.

Regarding the second part of your question. I do not believe that Visual Enterprise has been fully intergrated with ECC6.0 yet. It may still be in development.

Regards,

Kelvin Mau | Support Engineer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kelvin, it was helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

Below are the SAP ERP releases with which SAP Visual Enterprise integration works -

- ECC 6.0 Ehp 6 SP3

- ECC 6.0 Ehp 5 SP8

- ECC 6.0 Ehp 4 SP11

Hope this helps.

with kind regards,
Gaurang Pandya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Visual Enterprise is sold separately to SAP PLM or any other SAP offering. However to take full advantage of the Visual Enterprise a customer would need to have SAP PLM with a CAD integration to make the 3d data available for many enterprise use cases.

It's supported in may areas like SAP PLM, SAP ME, SAP CAMS, SAP EAM, Business Objects Dashboards, etc. Many of these grpoups have integrated the viewer themselves. In general, Netweaver is supported and Classic SAP GUI will be supported early next year 2013.