cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment cost transfer status 'B'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm quite new to SAP system, and I've been assigned to handle a certain case that has to do with Shipment Cost, I've come to a halt at this point and I need some help.

To begin with my problem I'll need to briefly explain what I've been doing so far:

1. Our company's users requested that we include the calculation of Gunny Sack charges in our shipment cost document for better traceability because previously it has always been done manually. So what I've done is utilize the existing condition type in our system: ZS05. Then Finance dept told me that for our shipment cost document it's always posted to G/L Account 500000 and for Gunny Sack they'd do manually to G/L Account 500201, so my job is to make sure when I transfer the shipment cost, it'll post to two different accounts.

2. In order to post to two different accounts, I came up with the idea of creating an extra pricing procedure which has only ZS05 in it along with new item category and etc (Or is there a better workaround?). Now that I've created an extra pricing procedure, in every shipment cost document, there'll be 2 shipment cost items, one being the normal pricing procedure another being the pricing procedure that has only ZS05. Everything would be fine if only every customers requested for Gunny Sack (ZS05).

3. Problem is, not all customers require Gunny Sack, and some customers only request gunny sacks for certain materials. So in my current situation, given the case where the customer doesn't request for gunny sack, the second pricing procedure that contains ZS05 would be 0 amount, and the system won't allow user to transfer it, but able to transfer the normal account and the document will be stuck as partially transferred 'B'.

So the real question is, is there a way to change the document status to fully transferred 'C' for archiving purpose? Or is there a user exit to do this? Or should I be approaching this with another method? I'd really appreciate if anyone could suggest any possible ideas for this problem.

QiWen

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you maintain the shipment cost price , then only you transferred the amount for the ( purchase order and  service enter sheet , with out price how you will transferred ,

when you create the  shipment cost the document , you maintain the price and click on transfer icon then system transfers the g/l account , check you shipment cost document transfer icon is display or optional mode ,  when optional click on transfer icon then it will create the PO and service entry sheet,

it depending on  shipment cost setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bojja,

Thanks for your input, however this isn't what I meant.

My question is

1. Is it possible to make the document fully transferred even if one item is with 0 amount? Different circumstances would make the item amount 0 because customers have not requested for the usage of gunny sack and in below screen shot, ZL02 is the new pricing procedure that has only ZS05 (gunny sack condition type). When it's 0 it'll never be able to be posted and Is there a way to make the document status complete for archiving purposes even though the amount is 0.

Thank you.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it is not possible with out amount  transfer the shipment cost , when try this system sows below error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's right, which is why I'm trying to see if we could somehow make it transferable even though it's 0 amount for archiving purposes.

Or maybe in archiving settings we could actually set to archive 'B' status as well.

Thank you.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

based on my knowledge with out amount you could not trance fer ,

coming for status B, it means you have 2 line items one item is maintain price , and secound line item is not maintain price , not transfer that why system sows status B ,

you maintain price it comes ,

you have maintain any shipment cost for particular line item , you should not create the shipment cost for particular line item , you create for only one item , then it will check

ad normal condition , when shipment cost it available then only you trance fer , other wise it is not possible,

with out amount PO, service entries sheet also not generated  , it for stranded,