cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC 10.0: Manage Password Self-Service???

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am wondering what is the exact meaning of NWBC->AM->Access Request Administration->"Manage Password Self-Service". Because, if we click on this, "Unlock" and "Delete" buttons are enabled! There is no such provision to reset the password.

I feel that, this service was given an inappropriate name here. It should have been given some other name like "Unlock User"......or so.

There is another service under NWBC->My Home->My Profile->Reset Password.

Here provision is given to select the back end systems after providing security questions' answers and then supplying the password.

Has anybody to say anything about this?

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first link is to unlock or delete users wiches puts wrong answers in their security questions when they want to reset their backend´s password.

The second link is to reset the backend´s password. Depending the PSS customization, is mandatory or not answer security questions.

Regards,

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you are absolutely right in saying this. However, what I was wondering is that, the name given to this service is not that convincing and it creates quite confusion.

Faisal

sharad_parasher
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Faisal,

I have discussed this with SAP dev internally. I ll let you know once  I have an update from them.

Regards

Sharad

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sharad,

would really appreciate if  you can update this thread here. This would help us a lot.

Regards,

faisal

Answers (0)