cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating sales order all the condition type going for inactive mode ( Y inactive because of subsequent price). Please suggest me the solution ASAP.

i have searched in earlier threads that is not working for this and i have only one condition type with condition value B.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are asking about Price Condition (Condition Class B) then you can have only one Price Condition Active in Sales Order & this will be the last condition in sequence. All the other Conditions will be inactive due to subsequent Price.

Also request you to explain the problem in detail.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Check if you do not have any condition exclusion configured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Already checked access sequences and all the condition type, i have 5 pricing procedure out of that 3 is working. basic pricing is also going to inactive mode.

In  STO pricing procedure only basic condition type in going for inactive mode but sto, not using same condition type for basic price.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check item category settings in VOV7, as I had suggested?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya i checked its correct only as u suggested.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your post is not totally clear to me. Have you made field Statistical value = Blank, in your item category, in VOV7 and then tested by creating a sales order?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kala,

While creating sales order all the condition type going for inactive mode

1. Please check your Pricing Procedure and also Access Sequence  in all condition types .

2.Please Check Analysis in sales order you have to find out at least solution for that.

3.i have one doubt even base price also went inactive mode?

Thanks,

Naren

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

also Access Sequence  in all condition types .

Why do you suggest to check the access sequences (for all condition types)?

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check if in the item category configuration (VOV7) field Statistical value is blank.

Another test is to create a sales order with a different item category and check the value of the conditions.