cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demand Simulation in CTM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I have set a CTM profile and have allocated required Master/ Transaction data to my model. In demand prioritization I have define the sequece (only two) using ATP category(special sorting) and Order priority (ascending). When I do a demand simulation I get this message <b>No Demand exists according to order and master data selection</b>.

Can anyone explain where am I going wrong during the set up.

Thanks a bunch!!!.

Mono

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Mono ,

Check the demand elements are available in /n/sapapo/rrp3 for the selected Location/Product Combination for the valid dates in future.

And just refresh when you are in CTM run Transaction and editing RRP3

Regds // Digs...

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Digs:

Thank you so much for making it understandable, you are right there was no demands. I did create order in RRP3 which is showing up as stocks/receipts. <b>How do I create demand manually</b>, also this is an assembly (in house production) the required bom material is only 1 product and its repl.lead time is over 6months.

Thanks again!!

Mono

digambar_narkhede
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mono ,

You can put in the demand elemennts in R/3 Tranaction MD61 for Mterial test and Plant /Dist Centre <b>OR</b> in APO with transaction /n/sapapo/rrp3 with the Location Product and quantity with -ve sign indicating requirement element . The dependent demand will get generated at the plant automatically when you take the CTM run provided you have mapped this dependent product in master data selection with proper PPM defined at the plant with the leadtime.

Hope this clears....

Regds / Digs...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the transaction /SAPAPO/RRP2. Click "customer Requirements", & create order.

Once you create it, verify the quantity do exists in /SAPAPO/RRP3

/Shibu

-Thanks for rewarding points if this is helpful

Answers (0)