cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SolMan and SOAMANAGER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

In my SolMan it seems that something does not work correctly with the web services.

I get the following error messages:

Web-Service-Konfigurationsproblem bei Host und Port Protokoll: logischer Port-Name:  

Logischer Port LP_WS_MANAGED_SETUP für Proxy-Klasse CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP kann nicht abgerufen werden

eb-Service-Konfigurationsproblem bei Host und Port Protokoll: logischer Port-Name:

and also:

Cannot get the Logical Port LP_WS_SMDAGENT_MONITORING for Proxyclass CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON

Web service configuration issue on host and port protocol : logical port name : 

I dicovered the note 1659135 - Web service invocation problem on the Solman 7.1

But I cannot start the described steps because of a dump in the transaction SOAMANAGER.

When I select a proxy I get a dump with the message:

Initialization of proxy 'CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON' failed: SOAP application "URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:CLIENT:710" does not exist

I noticed that the table SRT_SA_APPL (SOAP Runtime framework: SOAP applications) is empty and that on a ECC the table is not empty and contans exactly the application described in the previous message.

Any idea would help!

Thank you and regards,

Mirco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mirco,

I am  experiencing the same problem "unable to add webservice CO_DIAGSTP_WS_AGT_SMDAGENT_MON in SOAMANAGER
Web service ping failed with (RC=404) for CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP.

Kindly share me if you have any solution for this error.

Best Regards,
Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting failed error with below webservice.

Web service ping failed with (RC=404)for CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP.

Please let me know if any solution available for this error in Solman 7.1 SP4

Best Regards,

AnilKumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Btw,

This solution has major flaws.

When you configure service desk in step 2.1 "Configure Manually" for IT Service Management, it'll give you an ABAP DUMP, saying that:

.... table "SRT_SA_APPL" must be a flat structure. You cannot use internal tables ....

You can change the datatype of RAWSTRING to CHAR, but then you'll get error again in SOAMANAGER. So you just have to choose between Service Desk or Web Service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting failed error with below webservice.

Web service ping failed with (RC=404)for CO_DIAG_WILY_WS_MANAGED_SETUP.

Please let me know if any solution available for this error in Solman 7.1 SP4

Best Regards,

AnilKumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same problem and reading post http://scn.sap.com/thread/3182538 we tryed performing again step 4.3 Enable Web Services on System Preparation and afther that all SOA errors have dissapeared

I agree with Lori SolMan has a lot of setup problems and every upgrade is a surprise it seems that the best way is to repeat all setup steps regardless the update marks

Expect it works for you

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

After struggling completed solman_setup in SPS04, I am now having the same issue after updating to SPS05.

Why solman always has bug.

Sigh.

Need SAP global support on these case, as I can't find solution everywhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it is really frustrating. I restarted the solman_setup again and again and after many notes and many hours now every thing is green with some yellow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please share the solutions?

I'm now in the middle of opening tons of notes and is indeed frustrated.

Thank you!

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I could I would.

I don't know exactly what was wrong. A small error at the beginning and you get later wrong error messages.

One of the problems was with the wily.

I reinstalled it and changed the directory. There was no way to let the SolMan get the new wily because of an web service error. Than I restarted with the system preparation, also with the steps that were already green. I regenerated the users and the proxy and so on.

And as I wrote in my question the table SRT_SA_APP in the SolMan was empty and I filled it with the data from an ECC server. This was a necessary step for me.

I think this is a SAP error, but who knows?

It would be interesting to know  SAP 's opinion, but to open a note and get an answer is sometimes more difficult that to solve the issue by himself. 🙂

Regrds,

Tommaso

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mirco,

We are also getting this error.  Thanks for your comments.  One question, did you use SUM to apply the support pack stack 5?  We think that is what is causing this as we ran into this problem on our ECC system when using SUM to go to the latest SP level.

I appreciate it if you could reply.

Thanks,

NICK

stefan_kulcsar
Explorer
0 Kudos

we have exactly the same error

and we used SUM to go to SP 05

If somebody has a solution for this it would be great to know this.

Thanks

--

Stefan

RobertH
Explorer
0 Kudos

The same problem. SUM and SP Stack 5.

500 SAP Internal Server Error

ERROR: Initialisierung von Proxy 'CO_E2E_MAI_CONFIGURATION' fehlgeschlagen: SOAP-Anwendung "URN:SAP-COM:SOAP:RUNTIME:APPLICATION:CLIENT:710" existiert nicht (termination: RABAX_STATE)

I need also a solution

Regards

Robert

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for the dump is that table SRT_SA_APP in the SolMan is empty.  Look at SE16 for that table.

The fix is:

Fill that table with the data from an ECC server.  There should be 12 entries

--NICK

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for the dump is that table SRT_SA_APP in the SolMan is empty.  Look at SE16 for that table.

The fix is:

Fill that table with the data from an ECC server.  There should be 12 entries

--NICK

RobertH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nick,

thanks for the fast response. I think the correct name of the table is SRT_SA_APPL. In our SolMan the table is empty. I will try to export/import the table from our ERP system.

Regards

Robert

stefan_kulcsar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nick,

Thanks for the Fix!

You are right the table was empty

After adding the 12 lines to the table SRT_SA_APPL i get the following error now:

ERROR: Initialization of proxy 'CO_E2E_MAI_CONFIGURATION' failed: XSLT error: 'No valid source context supplied'. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Stefan,

OK, all you have to do is get the system to re-read the buffer.  Can you execute this command in SAPGUI on your solman system? "/$SYNC" (without the quotes)

the issue was that the table buffer was not refreshed after you have

imported the new table contents of SRT_SA_APPL. For this reason the

SELECT statement was not able to find the needed SOAP application in

active state.

We do not know why the table buffer was not updated, but you can enforced it

using /$SYNC command and now it should work.  Or at least it did for us.

This command will reset all table buffers, so performance will be slower as the buffer has to be filled

again.

stefan_kulcsar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Nick,

thanks for the /$SYNC info but it's still not working after doing /$SYNC in SAPGUI i get this message again:

ERROR: Initialization of proxy 'CO_E2E_MAI_CONFIGURATION' failed: XSLT error: 'No valid source context supplied'. (termination: RABAX_STATE)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in your table whether the DATA fields has contents.

You should transport table entries from system which has values.

Regards,

stefan_kulcsar
Explorer
0 Kudos

That's it GREAT

after export / import on database level it works now

and finally i hav a green bubble at 4.3 Create Logical Ports

Thanks all!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Nick! Worked for me also, on to the next error