Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SAP-ABAP Certification

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

i'm having around 2+ yrs of experience in sap-abap. currently i'm working in Banglore , can anybody tell me am i eligible for writing the certification exam. If eligible means then let me how it is and how much fee & its Structure.

Thanks in advance....

Regards ,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

You should contact the SAP Training representative in your country to find out for sure. The requirements in India, if I'm remembering this correctly are 2 full implementation plus sponsorship by customer or authorized partner UNLESS you've gotten official training through an Authorized Training Partner.

If you don't mind flying, you can hop a plane to Australia (or the US, or Great Britain, or any place pretty much outside of Asia Pacific/South America) and sign up to take the exam at any Pearson-Vue testing center.

Check the various tabs on C_TAW12_70 SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 to find out more about the certification itself.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

krishna_k19
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Thomas,

Thanks for your information,i'll contact sap people in my country and i'll prepare the exam.

If u've any certification material please send to me ( my mail id krishnak737@gmail.com)

Thanks & Regards ,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

You should contact the SAP Training representative in your country to find out for sure. The requirements in India, if I'm remembering this correctly are 2 full implementation plus sponsorship by customer or authorized partner UNLESS you've gotten official training through an Authorized Training Partner.

If you don't mind flying, you can hop a plane to Australia (or the US, or Great Britain, or any place pretty much outside of Asia Pacific/South America) and sign up to take the exam at any Pearson-Vue testing center.

Check the various tabs on C_TAW12_70 SAP Certified Development Associate - ABAP with SAP NetWeaver 7.0 to find out more about the certification itself.

Hope that helps!

Best regards,

--Tom

duncanspeidel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Its really all about your comfort level.  Do you think you are ready?  If yes, then you should register to write it.  You can find details from https://training.sap.com/.  

Best regards,

Duncan