cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. VL455

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am Trying to create a Consignment Fill Up Order with Order Type CF, however when i created the order and proceed to deliver it, the system is throwing the error message:   No delivery-relevant items in order 0000010016, order type OR

Please guide me further.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hrushikesh,

First check, you need to do got o copy-control.

Use T-Code VTLA. Check all the setting from sales order type KB to delivery type you are using(say  LF) with item category KBN .

Please refer following screenshot :

Regards,

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following

1) Make sure that the order is created using order type CF in VA02.

2) Make sure that Schedule line is available for the given date

3) Check whether there is any delivery block

4) check whether there is any credit block.

Regards

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish sir for reply.

Well, Now i am facing probably an unusual problem here:

Whenever  I am trying to raise the sales order, the order do get processed, however when i check it in VA02 i found that the customer, company, and Products in the sales order are totally different from my Sales order.

Is this any system issue or any mistake in configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any Suggestions gurus?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Document Pricing Procedure for both the orders should have been different.  Check in VOV8 whether you have differentiated.  If not, change to either of those sale order type and save.  Now assign this in OVKK.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said, it seems to be a strange issue. Is this issue only for Consignment fill up? Please try what Lakshmipathi has told. I suggest you to create a new order ( CF) and save and then check.

Is there any update termination error happening?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmi sir,

I have checked my sales order type in VOV8, i have copied it from the standard one, did i do right? and please let me know should i assign all the sales document in OVKK?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Yes it is a strange issue and this problem is occurring only in Consignment Orders.

I created the sales order several times but the issue is continued, there are no termination errors though.

I also followed Lakshmi sir`s advice.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I already indicated, you need to check in VOV8 for both those orders.  If you have copied from OR and CF, then, for both these, in standard, the DPP would be "A".  So in OVKK assignment, you have to either differentiate this DPP or CPP (Customer Pricing Procedure).  Meanwhile, you can also check in that sale order what document type system is showing at header level.  Update here.  If it is showing OR, then by mistake, it would have been entered at the time of creating.

G. Lakshmipathi