cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Invoice List to print individual invoices automatically?

former_member79917
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We are looking into using Invoice List processing and have a question in regards to having the system automatically print the individual invoices (those included in the list) at the same time the Invoice List statement is printed.  It appears this should be standard functionality, but we may be missing some configuration???  We have successfully created the Invoice List and we can print it via transaction VF31...  Our goal is to have the individual invoices printed with the Invoice List...  We are new to this so we are probably missing something...  Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It looks you may need to have two different output types one for individual invoice printing and another for invoice list printing in t.code V/40. Then add both in the output determination procedure and then check again.

Regards,

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

could you please explain in detail we have same requirement, but i am thinking like from vf22/vf23 there is option with two output types one is at header - invoice list (summary) and other one is at item individual invoices.

is this is the way we can use to print both from same transaction.

i could able to trigger the summary form but not sure how to print individual list.

please explain in detail.

Thanks,

Mahesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member79917
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Just to clarify...  We have created an invoice list that contains 10 invoices.  When we print the invoice list (via VF31), the invoice list, along with the 10 invoices, should print all at once...  That is our goal...  I will need to check with our SD consultants in regards to your reply.  I hope this will work for us.  Thanks!