cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attachments and Notes after shopping card approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anybody know if when a Shopping cart has been approved, it is standard system behavior that user can no longer add an attachment and/or Notes to the shopping cart?    I assumed this is because the PO in ECC will not be updated anyway?   At least that's how it works for us now and we are using the Classic scenario within SRM 7.0 and all our POs are only in R/3.    We do not send Shopping cart updates to ECC except for good receipts.   Is there a setting/configuration that allows for updates to the PO from the cart, aside from goods receipts?    And will this also allow attachments and notes to be updated once shopping cart is approved.    I'm just curious if there is a setting and we can choose the process we want, or if the way it works for us now is the only option and is standard system behavior. 

Thank you in advance for your responses,

Judy Sydiongco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Judy,

After shopping cart is fully approved, it is not possible to change it anymore.

There is the edit button available, but it is only relevant to allow item deletion, however no further changes are allowed.

Shopping cart does not have change version concept, as it exists in POs or contracts.

Regards,

Ricardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ricardo,

Thank you for your answer and  the quick response.  

Regards,

Judy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Judy,

Refer note 1649794 - Status dependent control of Shopping Cart .

This says same thing as told by Ricardo.

-Nilesh Hiwale

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,   Thank you!!!   Did you work at Freescale?   

Judy

Kloud_Nilesh
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes Judy, I do remember Israil CC & Delivery date CCT 

Regards,

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cheers,

Judy