cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC 10 - Process Control - Unable to assign CAPA plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using SAP GRC 10 Process Control.  Created an issue and now need to assign a CAPA plan.  In order to proceed further, I need to select values for "potential impact" and "seriousness" drop down boxes in Discrepancy Evaluation Results tab.  I have not been able to figure out a spot in IMG or NWBC Master Data areas to configure values for these fields.  See attached screenshot.

Any guidance on how to configure "potential impact" and "seriousness" fields will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are configured by the BC sets.  Are you sure you activated ALL the BC sets.  Set attached IMG settings from the BC sets. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Paul.  I had not activated this BC set before.  This solved my issue.  I appreciate the quick response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I teach the GRC 330 class for PC 10, and have taught classes for previous versions.  We always tell the students that the best practice is to activate ALL BC sets in GRC for the shared areas as well as the PC-specific area of the IMG, even if you don't think you will be using that functionality.  The only exception is a series of BC sets in the shared area that deal with AC roles.  There is a different approach in AC, although, as a general rule, most of those BC sets should be activated as well, just not all.  An AC consultant could get you more definitive guidance on that. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Paul

Thanks for the suggestion.  After this experience, I went in and activated all the BC sets related to Process Control across PC specific and shared areas.

Sreeni.

Answers (0)