cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Process Control - Not Displaying Regulations in Organizations menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are working with SAP GRC SP08 and a NWBC (not portal). Then, I'm having problems to see some information related to Regulations.

I have created a Regulation through SPRO. (See REG.SCIFF)

And now i would like to assign this regulation to a Organization through Business Client, but in this case i can't assign anything because there is no regulation available.

Could you please give me some light to this process? Should i create the relationship before in a prior step?

Thank you in advanced,

Sara.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In PC 10 the data model changed.  Regulations are now assigned through the subprocess and control.  When you assign the subprocess to the organization, then you will see the regulation in the organization. 

0 Kudos

Hi Paul, hi everybody,

our office is working since 4 years on a consolidated Process Control "structure" with only one regulation (SOX), a considerable set of organizations, processes, sub-processes and controls.

My main goal is:
1. create a new regulation;
2. associate some controls (currently only related to the SOX regulation), to the new regulation.

I created a new Regulation Group named "D.Lgs.231", but I am not allowed to create a new Regulation for this group, beacause there is no dropdown menu for the field "Assign Regulation Configuration" in the screen (as shown below) and PC says that "Saving data failed".

Am I doing something wrong?
Thank you very much in advance.

Sergio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205878
Contributor

Hi Sara,

The way of assigning regulation to the organization is different in PC 10.0 as stated above.

After using this processs for assigning organization, you still face some issue then please refer to the

SAP note - 1714385.

Regards,

Silky Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siilky/Paul,

First of all thank you for your good reponses. That has resolved my doubts.

Silky: What does OIF Organization means at SAP note - 1714385?

Thank you again.

former_member205878
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

OIF is Object Instance Floorplan.

Basically, the screen that comes up in portal when you click on Organization link is Organization OIF.

Similarly all the different screens that opens up are the different OIF like subprocess OIF, control OIF etc.

Regards,

Silky Sharma