cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add other documents(PDF, Word etc) in the ADOBE Form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Requirement : I need to add text document or word document or PDF data in my own adobe form (created in the SFP Tcode).

I have used Text Field with multiple lines to get the whole content into this area.

Problems:

Issue 1:

I am not able to open my own ADOBE FORM when RTF document or PDF document content is being loading into the text field area. But I can get the content of Text document data in this text field area.

I get the following message while opening my own adobe form.

My Ingredients:

I have used SCMS_BINARY_TO_STRING to convert the binary formattted data of RTF document or PDF document into String. This Function Module generates the content as follows.

For RTF converted data:

{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252\deff0\deflang1033{\fonttbl{\f0\froman\fcharset0 Times New Roman;}{\f1\fswiss\fcharset0 Arial;}{\f2\fswiss\fcharset0 Tahoma;}}##{\colortbl ;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;}##{\stylesheet{ Normal;}{\s1 heading 1;}{\s2 he

For PDF converted data:

%PDF-1.3#%âăÏÓ##1 0 obj##<</Type /P

Issue 2:

I am not able to visible all the data in the text field area when i am retrieving text document data in this area.

My Ingredients:

I have set the properties of the text field element as follows::

-- Multiple Lines

-- Rich HTML Text in field format

Success Points :

Text document data

I can able to open the my adobe form when i loaded the text document data as follows.

The above content belongs to uploaded text document data in my own adobe form which isconverted to string with the FM "SCMS_BINARY_TO_STRING ".

Thank You,

Swetha.C

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ADOBE Experts,

In short, my requirement is to get PDF data into my own adobe form created with text field of multiple lines(rich text as property for that text field).

Now  i am getting the text document data exactly into this text field but i can't able to open my adobe form if i am getting PDF content into this text field.

Can any one please provide me the required setting needed to achieve this functionality.

Thank You,

Swetha.C