SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU INVOICE reversal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

When i reverse Invoice by EA15, i am getting a error (with attachment).

Kindly suggest.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

attachment?

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Could you explain clearly.what is the error?

Attachment???

regards,

Nags

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

hi psharma..

the following error because of your fica configuration not at have been done reversal and resetting area once this setting could be done you can get solution try to consult fica people..

if u want to do follow the path-Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-Business Transactions-Reversal-Define Specifications for Clearing Item..

here u can r else use tcode FQZP..here define main sub

thanks..

honey..

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hi,

The error itself has the solution.

Check at the bottom.

Procedure:-

"To do so choose maintain entries.""

Click this "maintain entries" link.

The clearing reason is missing for the posting area , once you maintain this, the error will get resolved.

Suggestion: - If you are not aware of the settings , take help from FI-CA experts before customizing it..

I hope this will solve your query.

My Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

when you are resetting the document at the time system checks for default setting made in the posting are 1090.

Go to T code FQZP and there for the clearing reason give the relevant main and sub transaction that you want to give according to the clearing reason .

It is basically the system derives the main and sub from these settings at the time of resetting the document for creating an open item .

Hope its useful.

Regards ,

Rajesh

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.code FQZP, there you give the posting area 1091.

Then select the appropriate Debit Main/sub transaction and credit main/sub transaction.

And also check the reversal reasons is activate for billing and invoicing.

i think this will help you.

regards,

Nags.